Friday, April 11, 2008

Glasgow

I wrote a whole entry in the van on the way over here and they don't have wifi here so I can't post it. I'll have to do it later, and you'll have to get the story in the middle.

Second show in Glasgow. Sound was great, despite some issues. I've been in a really bad mood today and I can't really place the reason -- it's not PMS, it's not totally lack of sleep because I've caught it in between the van and the floor we crashed on last night in Huddersfield, and I've been fed and haven't lost money. I haven't even been drinking really. I can't be this crabby right now, it's like Day 2. I have a long way to go.

(Aside: This keyboard is fucking weird. Every time I try to hit return I end up hitting the pound sign, the @ sign is where the quotes should be and vice versa. Why???)

Ricky says hallo, by the way. "Doe yah moen aboot evraythin? Ah yoo jus a mony cunt, ahnt yah?"

OK fine. I'm getting off now. You'll have to get more later. :p

g

No comments: