Thursday, April 24, 2008

Paris

I have 7 more hours in Paris. I don't really know whose house this is and the keyboard here is impossible. I got the obligatory pictures - at least, I got one. I've had so much to drink in the last few days that to be quite honest i'm a bit alarmed, but the beer is really good and it doesn't seem to give you hangovers, so okay. All the French I've met have actually said my French is good, surprisingly, and I've been able to hold a few conversations. I repeat, I've had beacoup to drink, and this keyboard is pissing me off and stuff is going on so I'm gonna go. Christina agrees that French keyboards are hard. Tomorrow: Chemnitz, Germany and a nine hour drive. I'm switching in ,y head to German, something I didn't study for three distracted years in high school. Wish me luck...

God there's so much going on that I can't talk about right now. Ask me, I can't even start.

No comments: